- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound Pedro Lopez Brand Chorizo
- 2-1/2 pounds pinto beans, cooked
- 2-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 4 Tablespoons Pedro Lopez Brand Chili Powder
- 3 dozen flour tortillas, soft taco size
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 cups grated cheese
- Pedro Lopez Brand Taco Sauce (hot or mild)
1 Add vegetable oil to large pan. When the oil has heated, add a 1/4-pound of the Pedro Lopez Chorizo and let cook for several minutes.
2 Gradually add beans, and stir the mixture to break up the Chorizo and mash the beans. Set mixture aside.
3 Cook the remaining Chorizo and ground beef, drain any excess grease and add Pedro Lopez Brand Chili Powder.
4 Add the bean mixture back to the pan, and stir to combine it thoroughly with the beef and Chorizo mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5 Warm the tortillas, and fill each with a spoonful of mixture and grated cheese. Then roll the filled tortillas.
6 Ladle some Pedro Lopez Brand Taco Sauce over the top and serve!
Burritos can be made ahead of time, wrapped in foil and refrigerated. Just reheat and serve!